Monday 27 December 2010

Pediatric Orthopedics Presentations



Absorbable Rods in Salter's Osteotomy
Between Salter's And Pemberton's Osteotomy
Angular and Rotational LL Deformities in Children
Fractures in Children for ER Phisicians
Common Orthopedic Problems in Children
Cerebral Palsy - Concepts and Current Views
Principles of Pediatric Fractures
Principles of Cerebral Palsy
Medical Ethics in The Operating Room
Arthrography-Guided Closed Reduction in CDH
Residual Acetabular Dysplasia
Which Acetabuloplasty in DDH
CDH for students
Hip Examinaton - Mamoun
Hip Spica Table - Home-made
The Cartilaginous Acetabular Angle

source:King Saud University

MEDICAL LECTURE NOTES ONLINE
visit http://medicalpptonline.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or www.drituaherbalcenter.com He talks on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017. I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drank for two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fills with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever indebted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following disease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    ReplyDelete